Duratrax Nitro Evader ST
Looking for Duratrax Nitro Evader St? Click here for more information.
At 1/10th scale, the Duratrax Nitro Evader ST has all the makings of a great beginner truck. Duratrax really knows how to take care of their drivers, because when you get the Evader, you’ve already got everything you need to get running. There’s nothing worse then getting a new RC vehicle, and you’re sitting there for two or more hours trying to figure out how to get the darn machine operational! It comes with a video on how to get started, so for those of you who are bad with instructions, just watch and learn. Here we’re going to outline some of the pro and cons for the vehicle, as well as show you pictures and videos of it racing around in action!
Features Of The Duratrax Nitro Evader ST
- Comes with a DTX .18 pull-start engine and 75cc fuel tank. All of which is secured right into the ultra tough chassis made of 3mm thick anodized aluminum. Durable and powerful – so powerful that it wouldn’t be allowed in official races by ROAR standards! This thing is fast.
- Comes stock with Pro-Line tires, which are amazing for off-road racing – right out of the box!
- Stock servos is just powerful enough to manage steering, breaking, etc.
- Comes with a three-gear sealed transmission, making it optimal for racing.
- Shocks are more than average, making it handle bumpy terrain like its nobody’s business.
- Comes with a 12 month Stress-Tech guarantee from Duratrax, so if you break something, you’ll be taken care of. It also comes with a 3 year engine warranty – definitely great for a first time buyer.
- Very lightweight, weighing in at 4.3 pounds.
- Break-in methods in the instructions used to ask you to run the engine too lean. Newer instructions may have fixed this issue.
- Replace the stock servo with something more powerful, like the Futaba S3003.
- Like the Duratrax Nitro Evader BX buggy, the fuel tank is also too small. Upgrading your fuel tank to a RC10GT tank from Team Associated is recommended.
Wow, a great overall 2WD stadium truck. For a newcomer, you can’t go wrong with Duratrax because of the great warranty support they offer – not to mention how easy their vehicles are to handle. The Evader ST receives a 4.1/5. with some slight upgrades, it will be the best and fastest on the block!
Also check out: Nitro RC Trucks
Videos Of The Duratrax Nitro Evader ST!
Evader ST Drifting In The Snow!
Compilation Featuring The Duratrax Evader ST!
For more information about other services and products choose from one of the following links:
Latest RC Car Articles
Best RC Cars
Fastest RC Cars
How to Build an RC Car Track
How to Build Your Own RC Car