Traxxas 4008 Marine Engines
Traxxas-4008 is a pull start version of Traxxas Pro TRX-15 engine, which adds higher power output to their boats such as Nitro Vee, than a .12 size engine. Realizing uprising needs for upgrading Traxxas Nitro boats, this site has initiated to impart boat enthusiasts with detailed information on specifications and utilities of Traxxas 4008 Pro TRX engine.
Features Of The Traxxas 4008:
1. This 4008 pull start version of Traxxas Pro TRX engine is an Aluminum Brass Chrome construction.
2. It has an oversized machined Aluminum Blue/Silver anodized cylinder head.
3. For better improved and smoother oil flow, this 4008 Traxxas Pro TRX engine has a channeled beam connecting rod.
4. Traxxas 4008 consists of precision ball bearings.
5. Pull start Traxxas 4008 version has large-bore, high-flow carburetor.
6. Double O-ring seals are attached to the high and low needles of Traxxas 4008 engines.
7. Industry standard mounts and crankshaft lengths are incorporated that fit to any applications.
When ordering the 4008 version of Traxxas Pro TRX 15 engine, you’ll receive a complete package of 5 units of the following:
1. Assembled Engine with Pull Starter
2. Air Cleaner consisting of a black rubber with black foam element
3. Instruction manual and parts exploded view
4. Traxxas 4008 Decal Sheet
5. An installed glow plug, a standard long-no idle bar.
Advantages of Traxxas 4008 Pro TRX 115 engine :-
Engineers of Traxxas have claimed that this high performance engine creates more power than other engines, after computerized power testing. Engineers have tested on a dyno that give power curve outputs on a computer and generates figures which showed 20% more power than the TRX-12 and almost 9% to 11% more power than the OS CZ-Z engine. The overall length of this 4008 Traxxas engine, from front end of shaft to the back of the starter measured 92mm. The height from the top of the cylinder head to the bottom of the back plate is 69mm. Width is 43 mm, mount holes from left center to right center is 31mm.
Also check out: Traxxas
About the Author:
Vijay Chand is a successful business writer and an expert in the field of RC cars. He regularly contributes to www.everything-rc-cars.com and is seen as an RC industry resource that offers valuable tips and advice for online purchasers.
For more information about other services and products choose from one of the following links:
Related RC Car Articles
Best RC Cars
Fastest RC Cars
How to Build an RC Car Track
How to Build Your Own RC Car