100mph Nitro RC cars – Complete Buyers’ Guide To Select The Right Car
A 100mph nitro RC car is a gas-powered car that has a special nitro methane fuel mixture to increase speed to or over 100 mile per hour. These nitro methane remote controlled cars are available as ready to run and are often modified by hobbyists to run at higher speed.
These fuel and nitrogen mixture gas RC cars are the 1/10 scale touring cars, the most popular recently, cost around $300. Besides, modifiable speed, these gas powered RC cars have other advantages. These gas RC cars run for a longer period of time, till the gas tanks are completely empty – before, the gas tanks are emptied, these cars are capable of taking short brakes for refueling them. Most of these nitrogen RC cars provide full time 4WD great handling on any paved surface. Some of the reputed brands include removable radio tray, making these nitro radio controlled cars easy and simple to clean.
To run these high-speed Nitro RC cars, users need following items –
1. 8 AA batteries for the remote control.
2. 4 AA batteries for receiver box in the cars
3. Mixture of Nitro methane gas fuel, containing 20% Nitro
4. A Glow Plug Igniter, as part of a nitro starter kit. 15 hours prior to use, users are required to charge these glow plug igniter, make sure the igniter is fully charged.
How To Choose a 100 mph Nitro RC Car
The Market has an overflowing number of nitro RC cars, so, we initiate to give some tips on selecting an RC car through this site –
1. The RC cars can take huge leaps, on any rough terrain. Look for the awesome combination of speed, power and durability, which are ideal for beginners.
2. Though can run at the fast speed, but these RC cars or nithane cars are susceptible to crushes and tend to damage. Hence, smaller sized and lower priced RC cars are the excellent choice to buy.
3. You may choose nitro buggies, if you want ultimate speed, handling, durability and adventure in the sports.
You may prefer an assembled or unassembled nitro RC car, and you will get just according to your choice. An assembled nitro RC car comes as pre-built with pull start nitro engine, radio control, radio equipments installed. If you want to assemble your RC car as per your specifications, you need to purchase a nitro engine, the radio or remote and other equipments you want to assemble with.
Also check out: RC Nitro Cars
About the Author:
Vijay Chand is a successful business writer and an expert in the field of RC cars. He regularly contributes to www.everything-rc-cars.com and is seen as an RC industry resource that offers valuable tips and advice for online purchasers.
For more information about other services and products choose from one of the following links:
Related RC Car Articles
Best RC Cars
Fastest RC Cars
How to Build an RC Car Track
How to Build Your Own RC Car